"Well, son, the Vikings finally got Randy Moss back and so I need to get our old Moss jerseys out of the box in the attic." Daddy replies. "This little Moss jersey used to be Camryn's when she was your age, and now we get to pass it along to you, my boy!"
"Yes, son, but Dante is not coming back, we have the man with the Golden Arm, Brett Favre." Daddy replies. "And this week on Monday Night Football against the New York Jets Brett is going to throw his 500th touchdown pass to Randy Moss on National Television!!!"
"Won't that be awesome!?!" Shouts Daddy.
"Yeah, Dad! Let's go watch it!" Squeals the boy.
"Woohoo!! Happy Dance!!"

"Oh Daddy I'm so pooped out now from my happy dance. I don't think I'm going to be able to make it through the game." Yawns the boy.
"Oh Daddy I'm so pooped out now from my happy dance. I don't think I'm going to be able to make it through the game." Yawns the boy.
"That's alright, son. The man with the Golden Arm will end up throwing the game-losing pick, and then I'm gonna cry just like you do when you get a bump on your head." says Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment